At Penham Excel, we are committed to ongoing investment in new technology to ensure we continue to offer the best possible service and collection rates for our clients. Within the communications industry, Cloud-based services have emerged as the leading alternative to premise-based systems due in large part to their flexibility, accelerated deployment time and cost-effective model. To this end we have recently invested in a new integrated multi-channel communications solution incorporating voice, text and email messaging solutions that are delivered through a software as a service model. The contact platform we have purchased is a robust solution that is flexible, secure, scalable and reliable, providing a fast implementation service complete with excellent campaign management tools , analytics and reporting capabilities. By investing in this integrated messaging strategy, we benefit from the ability to utilise the appropriate channels to deliver messages while communicating with customers the way they wish to be communicated with. Varying communication channels and strategies drives more contacts and better results. Some debtors prefer to resolve their issues by speaking directly to one of our agents whilst others who may feel embarrassed by the situation and thus prefer to make automated payments prompted by voice, text or email messages. Core benefits of the technology includes:
- Multiple pacing models balance call volumes with agent resources so we can maximise the value of money spent per agent hour.
- Schedule integrated campaigns throughout the day consisting of phone, text and email communications.
- Predictive, Progressive, Preview manual and click to call dialling modes increases overall customer contacts, driving more conversations to help us improve collection rates.
- Comprehensive information security and compliance tools reduce risks to our organisation.
- Sophisticated contact strategies combine campaign intelligence and platform features — device escalation, agent skill group routing, and local caller ID, just to name a few — to maximise results.
- Analytics and reporting tools deliver insight into contact centre performance and campaign results so we can build and continually refine intelligent customer contact strategies.